MK Family Law provides legal services to private clients in their domestic and international family law matters.
- Legal counseling and advice
- Collaborative Law case representation
- Court-Appointed Child’s Attorney in complex custody, relocation, and child abduction cases, including cases brought under the Hague Child Abduction Convention
- Co-Counsel with lawyers in the U.S. and overseas on international family law cases, including advice, information, research, drafting, trial preparation, and appellate case support
- Case Consultant and Strategist on international family law cases, including consultations for clients before relocating overseas
- Legal research, writing, and advocacy for lawyers and clients on discrete issues of family law, including complex multi-jurisdictional family law issues