MK Family Law provides expert services on a variety of international family law matters.
- Written affidavit or opinion on: international child abduction laws and resources, the Hague Child Abduction Convention, international child abduction prevention, multi-jurisdictional family law issues (including the UCCJEA), finality of U.S. court orders, comity in divorce proceedings, and choice of jurisdiction in family law cases
- Oral Testimony in Court proceedings on: international child abduction laws and resources, international child abduction prevention
- Serving as a neutral Collaborative Law expert on international family law issues
- Co-Counsel with lawyers in the U.S. and overseas on international family law cases, including advice, information, research, drafting, trial preparation, and appellate case support
- Case Consultant and Strategist on international family law cases, including consultations for clients before relocating overseas
- Legal research, writing, and advocacy for lawyers and clients on discrete issues of family law, including complex multi-jurisdictional family law issues