MK Family Law serves as a neutral in domestic and international family law cases, including cases brought under the Hague Child Abduction Convention.
- Mediation – a private process where a neutral third person called a mediator helps the parties try to resolve the dispute
- Facilitation – a trained individual assists a group of two or more people to discuss issues to be addressed by the group
- Parenting Coordination – a process to work out problems in implementing a parenting plan
- Arbitration – a private process where disputing parties agree that one or several individuals can make a decision about the dispute after receiving evidence and hearing arguments
- Online Dispute Resolution – a process that uses technology to resolve disputes